- All shows are all ages unless otherwise specified on the RHL calendar.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver's license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver's permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership).
- Camera policies are different for every concert. It is best to contact the venue on the day of the show to find out what the camera policy will be for that night.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the venue.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
- Rams Head Live uses walk-through metal detectors for all events. Guests should allow extra time for entry in the venue.
- To speed the security screening process please remove keys, cell phones, cameras and any other large metal objects from your pockets. (Coins and wallets can be left in pockets.)
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags and equipment bags are prohibited.
- Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it
- Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry
- Box Office and Will Call open 2 hours before doors on show nights.
- Tickets are available for perches at our box office Monday through Friday 12pm to 6pm.
- For ADA seating please arrive just before doors are open so we can assure you get seated and set-up comfortably.
- Venue is general admission with standing room only.
- Rams Head Live is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. Rams Head Live box office, AXS.com). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, Rams Head Live is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.